Who We Are
Qualifications & Education
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (#70807) California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Member of the California Association of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Master's in Social Work, San Jose State University (2011)
- B.A. Child & Adolescent Development, San Francisco State University (2006)
- Presenter, California National Association for Mental Health Conference 'Why Caregiver's Play an Important Role in Treatment,' (2007)
- Philanthropic Chair, Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Gamma Chapter (2004-2006)
Scott Kingsada, BA, RBT
Scott Kingsada is a Registered Behavior Technician with over 10 years of experience providing intensive behavioral intervention to children on the autism spectrum and those with challenging behaviors. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of California Santa Barbara. Scott has specialized training in the treatment of feeding issues, sensory issues, social skills training and aggressive behaviors. He also holds a certification from the Crisis Prevention Institute.
Scott has great passion for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and is currently working towards his Board Certification. Scott's excellent ability to connect and develop rapport with his clients and families is what makes him an invaluable team member. In his free time Scott likes to travel, hike, watch sports and spend time with his own kids.